.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

daveilerville

12.12.2006

Hi, my name is dave, and I'm an opinion whore.

It seems like I have been over-sharing my opinions lately. I wonder if this is a side effect of loneliness or just my inner self yearning to express itself.

I don't think I'm necessarily opinionated, but I do have a tendency to have an opinion on everything and will share it with anyone unlucky enough to be standing nearby.

Although, I differ some some opinionated people I know in that I am willing to change my opinions based on logic, reason, or good old emotional appeal.

Anyways I apologize to everyone I may have inundated with my opinions with out asking if they were wanted first. Just ask me to stop and I will.

I think part of the recent loquaciousness is my desire for conversation. I just love to talk to people and don't get to enough.

Feel free to take that as an open invitation to dialog, friends and aquantances, or an invitation to coffee when nearby.

Have a Merry Collection of non-specific holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home